Saturday, August 15, 2009

7.

Hi There, Again. So sorry.

Ok, lets get boilin'.

This is my future husband.


He goes by the title of Tom Sturrige.


Anyway, I highly loath the new Gi Joe movie, In the words of a pro reviewer, 'It is the worst movie i have ever seen in my whole life' And mind you, that pro reviewer wasnt me. But really, save yourself! What i had to go through wasn't that bad, because we had 24 cans of soda to 1/2 drink an then boot down the seats.., But seeing as not many people are that rude, I'm assuming you are not that rude, please for the love of everything unholy- or holy, whichever you choose- do not ever see this movie, Unless you are in the mood for a few 'try this one out for size boys' lines and lots of piss taking afterwoods, then fine go see it.



Listen to the WHORES


http://www.myspace.com/oreswhay

Utter brilliance.





Oh yeah, and mention me and my blog if you befriend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment